|  Home   |   Filipina K-1 Visa   |   Affidavit of Support   |   Asian Dating   |   Avoid Filipina Brides Scam   |   Visas for Children   |   Choosing Petition Photos   |   Easy Fiancee Visa   |   US Embassy Fiancee Interview   |   Evidence to Support K1   |   Avoid Fiancee Visa Denial   |   Fiancee Visa Green Card   |   Fiancee Visa Interview   |   Filipina Bride Tours   |   Filipina Bride Visa   |   Filipina Bride   |   Filipina Mail Order Brides Facts   |   Meet Future Filipina Spouse   |   Why Dating a Filipino woman can be for you   |   Filipino Dating Culture Then and Now   |   Filipino Dating Site Features To Consider   |   The Benefits of Filipino Dating Sites   |   Filipino Dating Traditions   |   Filipino Wedding Ceremony Trivia   |   Financial Eligibility   |   Financial Eligibility Self Employed   |   Form I-485 Adjustment of Status   |   Girlfriend in the Philippines   |   Green Card   |   How to apply for a Fiance Visa   |   I129F History Letter   |   I129F Fiancee Visa Review   |   Immigrant Visa Interview   |   K1 Visa Denied   |   Living in Philippines   |   The Disadvantages of Filipina Mail Order Brides   |   Mail Order Filipino Brides - Why you might consider it   |   Manila Embassy Interview   |   Marriage Visa Interview   |   Marry a Filipina   |   Petition Your Fiancee   |   Philippine Dating   |   Philippine Girls   |   Philippines Mail Order Brides   |   Prepaid Calling Cards Good for Visas   |   Proof of Bona Fide Relationship   |   Steps to obtain Fianc‚e Visa   |   Tips in Marrying a Filipina   |   Guide for Philippines Tour   |   US Immigration From Asia   |   Form G-325a   |   Visa Without Attorney   |   What is a fiancee visa   |  

K1 Petition to Bring your Fiancee to the USA

Visa Coach Fiancee Visa Support

Filipino K-1 or Fiancee Visas

Filipina K-1 Visa support

Filipina K-1 Visa How to petition to bring your fiancee to the USA Philippines K-1 visa preparation support to help prepare your I-129F petition for your Filipina Fiancee to USA. K-3 spouse visa I-130 and USCIS Green Card Adjustment of Status..

Visit VisaCoach.com for K1 Fiancee Visa Help

Petition Your Fiancee With The K1 Visa

Author: Scott Miscall

The Immigration and Nationalization Act provides classification of non-immigrant visa fiancee visa (K-1 visa) for a foreign citizen to travel to the United States for the purpose of marrying the American citizen who presented a petition to the immigration authorities. The marriage must occur within ninety days of their admission to the United States for the K1 fiancee visa to be valid.

Once the marriage has been performed, the foreign partner must apply to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) a record of admission for permanent residence (conditional). After two years, the foreign partner may apply to DHS to remove conditional status.

To be given the classification of K1 Visa or fiancee visa, the citizen must apply to the office of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) which has jurisdiction over the admittance.

The petitioner or his/her fiancee cannot have any legal impediment to marry and must be willing to enter into a valid marriage in the United States. The approved request will be sent to the U.S. consular office where the foreigner lives to request a visa. The request is typically valid for four months from the date of approval by the DHS.

Children (under 21) of a beneficiary of a K-1 Visa will receive a K-2 non-immigrant visa if their names appear on the petition. It is not necessary to file a separate petition if they enter the US within one year after the issuance of the K1 Visa or fiancee visa.

When it comes to petition approval by the DHS, the consulate will notify and provide the recipient with the forms and instructions necessary to request the actual K1 Visa. Since a recipient of this visa is an immigrant they must meet the same requirements that a recipient of an Entry Visa would need, not just the fiancee visa.

In addition to the forms and photographs, they usually require the following documents; they may also request other paperwork.

A passport valid for at least 6 months after the arrival in the United States. Birth Certificate, Certificate of divorce, annulment or death of spouse if they were previously married.

A certificate from the police from every place where they have lived for six months or more since age 16, a medical examination by a doctor approved by the Embassy. Evidence of financial support, and evidence of the relationship between the petitioner and the American citizen.

The evidence of financial support comes from the petitioner who provides their tax returns for the last three years (W-2 forms and 1040), as well as a letter from their employer, indicating how long they have worked there and how much the petitioner earns on a yearly basis.

Although the fiancee visa or K1 visa does not require as many documents as for those seeking Entry Visas, the consulate will require sufficient evidence of financial support to approve a visa.

During an interview a consular officer will decide whether the applicant for a fiancee visa will qualify to receive a K1 visa.

About the Author:

People Helpers has been preparing K1 Visa applications since 1997.

Article Source: ArticlesBase.com - Petition Your Fiancee With The K1 Visa

Visit VisaCoach.com for K1 Fiancee Visa Help